Monday, December 8, 2014

Prepare to Prepare for Change!

Hey! 

My name is Amanda and I'm giving tips on how to get started to start your new year fresh and fun! There are tons of resolutions that get started but don't quite make it to the finish line because of piss poor planning! BUT it's not your fault! Our whole lives we've been taught to eat healthy and exercise regularly but no one tells us how to do it and how to get started! 

I joined the military 8 years ago in the worst shape of my life and was put on a weight control plan before I was allowed to leave for Basic Training. I spent a few weeks running, doing push ups and sit ups. I controlled my eating (slightly) just to make weight to enlist. There was no step by step guide to help me get started on starting my fitness/health goals. I've learned through failing and failing and failing and then piecing together things I've experienced and learned. I hope that you will follow me on my experiences and try them for yourself! 

For my first blog I'd like to tell you my first step in starting to start your health and fitness life! 

Believing in yourself that you WANT to be healthy or lose weight! 
Telling yourself you NEED to lose weight won't change your long term goal!

So, start with "I WANT to be healthy, I WANT to lose weight" 
Actions follow Desire so if you desire something...most likely you find a way to get it! 
Follow my blog if you desire to be healthy and lose weight - I'll post daily steps/tips you can incorporate each day in becoming the better you!!! 

SEE YOU TOMORROW! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment